Page loading, please wait...

The page still doesn't show? Click here

BOM Home Biet-O-Matic Forum
  Watched TopicsWatched Topics     FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ebay UK Login Fail - Captcha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Biet-O-Matic Forum Forum Index -> Problem und Behebung | Problem and Solution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnR
BOM-interessiert
BOM-interessiert

PostPosted: 26.08.2019 - 23:02    Post subject: Ebay UK Login Fail - Captcha Reply with quote

Hi
Sorry for English post but I cannot read German. This problem has probably been covered in German already.

Just tonight BOM login to Ebay UK fails and brings up the captcha screen with message we need to verify its you.... etc. I can however login with Firefox browser or Opera browser (with vpn) without any problem or captcha screen being triggered. Using the login test in BOM it always fails.

It seems Ebay is somehow identifying login is coming from BOM or indeed any sniper tool?

Is there a solution to this problem? If we cannot be sure BOM can login and/or bid it becomes useless Sad

John
VancoD
BOM-interessiert
BOM-interessiert

PostPosted: 03.09.2019 - 00:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also having login failures here in the US. The error page that is generated is completely blank, so I have no idea if it's a CAPTCHA or not - all I know is I can get into my account via browser without issue (and no CAPTCHA) but BOM can no longer authenticate.

It's def. CAPTCHA

Code:
ttp-equiv="refresh" content="10; url=/distil_r_captcha.html?requestId=77a2c899-0e0e-4df6-a871.........
Freddy
BOM-interessiert
BOM-interessiert

PostPosted: 05.09.2019 - 12:30    Post subject: Re: Ebay UK Login Fail - Captcha Reply with quote

JohnR wrote:
Hi
Sorry for English post but I cannot read German. This problem has probably been covered in German already.

Just tonight BOM login to Ebay UK fails and brings up the captcha screen with message we need to verify its you.... etc. I can however login with Firefox browser or Opera browser (with vpn) without any problem or captcha screen being triggered. Using the login test in BOM it always fails.

It seems Ebay is somehow identifying login is coming from BOM or indeed any sniper tool?

Is there a solution to this problem? If we cannot be sure BOM can login and/or bid it becomes useless Sad

John

Unfortunately there's no solution for this problem, because it is caused by curl. Happened already two years ago, after a few weeks the captcha has disappeared. Seems to be different this time, the problem first occurred two month ago.

By the way: The problem is discussed here:
https://translate.google.com/translate?client=firefox-b&client=tw-ob&uact=5&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=de&sl=de&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bid-o-matic.org%2Fforum%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ft%3D3999
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Biet-O-Matic Forum Forum Index -> Problem und Behebung | Problem and Solution All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: